PD and Tuition Reimbursement Forms

Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement for WEA Units A, B, C

Professional Development
for WEA Units A, B, C

The PD Request Form (PINK) and the Course Approval/Tuition Reimbursement Form (WHITE) are located in each school's main office (examples below).
When fully completed, kindly send requests to Central Office, attention Christine CarlettiAs both forms indicate, PD and Course Approval/Tuition Reimbursement requests need to be approved by your immediate supervisor, your building principal, and the assistant superintendent BEFORE the course begins. For Professional Development, if approved, please provide registration information to your building secretary who will obtain a purchase order number for you to use in registering for the conference.  If the conference provider does not accept purchase orders, you will be provided with a purchase order number that you will need in order to submit for reimbursement once you have completed the PD. You can find more information on the travel and conference procedure form, linked from the WPS Business and Finance Site.  If you have any further questions please contact your principal.

For this type of PD:
In-service Training
Curriculum Work
Primary Source Non Graduate Credits
Use this form BEFORE the course/conference begins (in duplicate and one will be returned):

Tuition Reimbursement for WEA Units A, B, C, D

Faculty members  can be reimbursed up to 50 percent of graduate tuition for up to $1000/course, for up to three courses/fiscal year (one course per term).  

  • They must fill out the Course Approval/Tuition Reimbursement Form located in each school's main office (or found below) before the course begins.  If the approved form is not submitted before the class begins, we will not be able to approve the course.  
  • After you complete the form and get approval signatures from your principal and department head/coordinator, please submit the form to Christine Carletti at Central Office before the course begins. The form will be reviewed by the Assistant Superintendent for final approval.  
  • After the course is approved, faculty members must submit proof of payment, with the fee/course clearly identified, and an official transcript in a sealed envelope from the institution to Central Office, attention Christine Carletti, after successful completion of the course. Tuition reimbursement is processed in June. 
  • Please note, if you take a course that gives both PDPs and graduate credits, you can only be reimbursed for the graduate credits or the registration fee, not both.

For college courses (reimbursement for graduate credits), use this form: